Senior Manager for Monitoring & Evaluation
Position Available: Senior Manager for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Provide a high level of expertise in monitoring and evaluation to support the timely achievement of RCTQ’s strategic and operational objectives within set quality parameters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement an M&E system for RCTQ, including M&E framework, plan, tools, and indicators for expected results, in coordination with internal and external partners;
- Review the M&E needs and plans of projects, and monitor project progress, outcomes and outputs;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in data collection, data analysis, as well as reporting on project progress;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports as may be required;
- Act as point person for M&E in operational concerns and in liaising with partners or stakeholders;
- Ensure proper documentation and safekeeping of RCTQ reports, databases, and documents generated in the implementation of programs and projects.
- Undertake other relevant tasks as assigned by the Director and Deputy Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree preferred; Bachelor’s degree in business, program/project management, education or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, research, and M&E, with relevant experience working with the education sector;
- Proven expertise in M&E design and implementation;
- Proven experience in monitoring and reporting on project progress;
- Proven experience in report writing and presentation;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills including report writing;
- Strong liaison and coordination skills with stakeholders of diverse backgrounds;
- Demonstrated knowledge of use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 29, 2019.
DR. MA. ANTOINETTE C. MONTEALEGRE
Officer In Charge, Office of the President
Philippine Normal University
Taft Ave. corner Ayala Blvd., Manila