RSP training conducted in 7 regions
A capability building program on recruitment, selection and placement (RSP) was rolled out to seven regions within the month of November, targeting appointing officers and members of the Human Resource Management Personnel Selection Board (HRMPSB) in the regional and division offices.
The four-day activity trained participants on the new Agency Merit Selection Plan (MSP); the Qualification Standards (QS); and hiring and promotion guidelines for teaching, school administration, and related teaching and non-teaching positions.
The regions visited, and dates and venues of the training, were the following:
- DepEd Region 2 – November 5-8, 2019 held in Cagayan
- DepEd Region 3 – November 11-14, 2019 held in Pampanga
- DepEd Region 4B – November 12-15, 2019 held in Palawan
- DepEd Region 7 – November 18-21, 2019 held in Tagbilaran City
- DepEd Region 6 – November 19-22, 2019 held in Iloilo City
- DepEd Region 4A – November 25-28, 2019 held in Manila
- DepEd Region 8 – November 26-29, 2019 held in Leyte
RCTQ is helping the Bureau of Human Resource and Organizational Development (BHROD) in the nationwide conduct of the training from October 2019 until January 2020.
The training provided a venue for participants to practice the processes and procedures of competency-based RSP through simulation activities; and to prepare a comprehensive action plan that applies the principles, processes and procedures of the revised RSP policy of the Department.
Apart from its alignment with the PPST for teacher recruitment, selection and placement, the review also reconfigured the RSP system to conform with the revised Omnibus Rules on Appointment and Other Human Resource Actions (ORA-ORHA) issued by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).https://www.rctq.ph/?p=909NewsRSP