RCTQ celebrates #NationalTeachersDay 2021
Happy Teachers Day!
As teachers continue to navigate the challenges of the pandemic amid their role in learning continuity, we would like to share relevant support materials that RCTQ developed in collaboration with the Department of Education, which teachers can use during the pandemic and beyond. Click the links to download the materials.
- RPMS-PPSTTools and Support Materials in the time of COVID-19 – include the Results-based Performance Management System (RPMS) Tools, Classroom Observation Tools-RPMS and COT forms, and Self-Assessment Tools-RPMS both for Teacher I-III (Proficient Teachers) and Master Teacher I-IV (Highly Proficient Teachers).
- RPMS-PPST Capacity Building Materials (Year 2)– contains materials to capacitate RPMS raters in objectively rating teachers’ classroom performance using the PPST-based Classroom Observation Tool (COT).
- Classroom Observation Tool (COT) [PDF, 1.9mb]
COT is an assessment tool that is used to measure classroom performance of teachers. This tool contains rubrics for the 21 classroom observable indicators of the Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers (PPST).
- PPST Support Materials for Teachers (24 Modules) – intended to assist teachers align their practices with the Proficient indicators of the Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers (PPST). They contain suggestive teaching practices to support them in their lesson planning, classroom teaching, professional reflections, and engagement with colleagues and parents, among others.
- Videos of Practice – contain illustrations of practice aligned with classroom observable indicators of a Proficient teacher career stage in the Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers (PPST). These video support materials are developed to guide DepEd teachers in their quest for professional advancement using the four Proficient Indicators.