Position Available: Research Officer
- Assist the Project Leader/Project Officer in the assigned project/s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Leader/Project Officer in the conduct of research activities and preparation of reports;
- Lead in the documentation of the research activities of the project/s;
- Draft letters/communications related to the project;
- Prepare requests for travel authority on travels related to the projects;
- Conduct field work; collect and organize data related to the project;
- Present/discuss projects with partners and other stakeholders; and
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Leader that are relevant to one’s work.
Skills and Qualifications
- With units in Master’s degree related to education, or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated strong organization skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- With experience in the preparation of project reports;
- Demonstrated skills in advanced word processing and desktop publishing, spreadsheet and database software (such as MS Office suite applications), as well as knowledge of research softwares such NVIVO, SPSS, and the like;
- Has the ability to use planning, analytical and problem-solving skills in the management of tasks;
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment; and
- Demonstrated ability to produce expected outputs within the agreed timeframe, and maintain strict confidentiality of data, as needed.
Send applications to email@example.com not later than November 29, 2019.
DR. MA. ANTOINETTE C. MONTEALEGRE
Officer In Charge, Office of the President
Philippine Normal University
Taft Ave. corner Ayala Blvd., Manila