Position available: Administrative Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to routine and moderately complex inquiries (in-person or telephone) from staff and people associated with RCTQ projects;
Organize, update and maintain an inventory of the Center’s supplies;
- Ensure the upkeep of the Center and all its facilities and equipment;
- Work with the Executive Assistant/Officer and relevant personnel in the procurement of supplies and services required by RCTQ;
- Perform other tasks relevant to the work.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of any 4 year course with or without experience;
- With working knowledge of MS Office suites and software;
- Can operate equipment such as copier machines;
- Has knowledge of stock inventory, procurement and similar tasks;
- Can work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines, and observe strict confidentiality of information, when needed; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 6, 2019.
DR. MA. ANTOINETTE C. MONTEALEGRE
Officer In Charge, Office of the President
Philippine Normal University
Taft Ave. corner Ayala Blvd., Manila