Position Available: Technical Assistant
- Assist the Director or other senior personnel in work related to communication and presentations to stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft letters, concept papers, accomplishment/progress reports, policy notes, and the like;
- Edit relevant documents/materials;
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of Center activities and outputs to ensure timeliness of delivery and quality;
- Prepare presentation materials (e.g., PowerPoint) as needed;
- Help in the communication of research activities, outputs, and accomplishments to partners and stakeholders;
- Provide technical assistance to senior personnel in various presentations; and
- Perform other relevant tasks that may be required by the Director or Deputy Director, or other senior personnel.
Skills and Qualifications
- College graduate, preferably in Communication Arts, English, Administration or relevant field; or an equivalent relevant experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- With experience in preparation of reports;
- Demonstrated skills in advance word processing and desktop publishing, spreadsheet and database software;
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Ability to use planning, analytical and problem-solving skills in the management of tasks;
- Ability to work independently and in a diverse environment;
- Ability to produce expected outputs within the agreed timeframe, and maintain strict confidentiality of data, when needed.
Send applications to email@example.com not later than January 31, 2020.
DR. BERT TUGA
Philippine Normal University
Taft Ave. corner Ayala Blvd., Manila